Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best Husband/Dad Ever

I have to take a moment and give some serious kudos to Morgan.  Every day he blows my mind by doing something new and wonderful for me and Raymond.  Most notably, he likes to take the 6 a.m. feeding/changing/playing shift and let me sleep until I am needed.  He gets a little time alone with Raymond and feeds and loves on him and takes care of me at the same time. 

We knew having Morgan work from home most of the time would be great for me and the baby, but I did not realize how great it would be for Morgan too.  In addition to starting his days off with his son, every time he is feeling a little overworked all he has to do is leave his office, walk down the hall and hold the baby for a few minutes to re-goup.  (Sometimes I can even get a shower in these moments)

I feel SO blessed to have such a partner in parenting.  YAY Morgan (aka Dad).

1 comment:

  1. I think Raymond is the lucky one that he has such loving parents that love eachother so much!! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete