Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dance Party with Thriller

I have been able to feel Thriller move around for a few months now. First there were flutters, then sharper movements, then clearing some pounding or kicking from the inside. As previously mentioned, the baby obviously responds to music (specifically the bass) and I have recently noticed that Thriller also responds and starts moving a lot whenever we are in a setting where lots of people are talking.

But last night, we had a new series of rapid movements while I was being totally boring - watching movies and making giant floor pillows for the nursery (yes, that is right, I went to the fabric store and am hand sewing something). Thriller just started going NUTS at about 1 am. Moving around like crazy - this kid has some rhythm.

My only explanation for the stimulus for this movement is that somehow maybe Thriller knew his daddy was dancing away across the country at a Widespread Panic concert at the Fox Theater in Oakland. I know, its a long shot, but the baby hasn't moved this much since we went to go see Panic in Raleigh ... so I wonder if somehow the inspiration was a connection to Morgan. Is that possible? Probably not, but with as much as Morgan has been traveling these past few weeks, I'd sort of like to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment