Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wow, 2011, really?

Here we are ... 2011!  I have not had a free moment to blog in nearly a month (apologies to my avid readers) and have honestly missed the opportunities for reflection.  Life moves so quickly!  We are preparing for Raymond's first birthday in just over 2 weeks - I can't believe that a year has gone by already.  Or that it has been 20 months since I learned that I was unexpectedly pregnant and my life totally changed.  I should say our life as Morgan's world was equally turned around and around while we figured out how to become parents. 

I have a few resolutions for the new year: (1) Don't eat sugar because of lack of sleep, stress or anger thinking that the indulgence is justified because of whatever I am "going through" -  (2) Don't be so reactionary/snappy towards my husband, he doesn't deserve it (even when I have extreme lack of sleep, stress, anger or sugar comedown) - (3) Love every day and its moments to the fullest, spending less time inside my own head making life less wonderful than it really is. 

These resolutions are a tall order, but I think I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment