Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jane comes to visit!

The nursery is really starting to take shape! I wish I could take any credit, but alas my inexperience with these sorts of things rendered me unable to even consider creative sticker murals as a way to liven up the room given Morgan's moratorium on painting.

Enter Jane Sneed: Oldest friend in the world, mother of two, and regular decorator and re-decorator. Jane is one of those girls who always has images of how to make things look better in the back of her mind - and she worked some serious magic in Thriller's room. We now have trees, owls, squirrels (much to Cooper's dismay), frogs, turtles, bluebirds and bears - creating a warm and perfect little themed (but not over themed!) room.

In addition to Jane's decorating skills, she also re-introduced me to Babys R Us. While I have no intention of making this a regular shopping spot - it was MUCH better to go to the store with an experienced mom who could explain things and help make some since of it all. And that is where they had the super cute wall stickers!

I was treated, treated, and treated again over her stay and learned volumes of practical mom knowledge.

Thank you Jane!








1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Can't wait to see it this weekend. Good job Tappan and Jane.

    ReplyDelete