Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ophelia's Adventure with Thriller

I just had the most amazing experience. I know I talk a lot about Cooper and he may have an unfair favorite pet reputation - but that is only because our sweet kitty is so shy, and moments with her are sweet and often still, which is how she likes it.

Ophelia was slightly traumatized by the move but has settled into our new house nicely. She sleeps beside me every night and is clearly aware that I am expecting. However, I has no idea how interested she was until a few minutes ago.

I took a shower, wrapped myself up in a towel and then laid down on the bed for a few moments off of my feet, a slight space existing between by belly and the body pillow. Ophelia crept into the slight space, and ever so gently (without any nails) started slightly feeling around on my belly. She used her paws to apply the slightest pressure until she found a spot where Thriller was moving and then followed the movement around with her paws (still without any nails) all over my belly. After the little adventure was done, she curled up headfirst to have her head right next to where the last movement was a purred at my belly.

WOW. Animals never cease to amaze me. Looks like our little kitty is getting excited too!

No comments:

Post a Comment