Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bradley Class 12 (again)

Morgan and I went back to our Bradley class last night, despite the fact that I went to the last class in the previous series and I am so glad we did! For several reasons. (1) I totally wasn't prepared for the breast feeding class 14 weeks ago so I got a lot more out of it this time around. (2) We had a lactation consultant, a Le Leche League leader and a PhD candidate in nutrition all come to talk to us about breast feeding so it was VERY INFORMATIVE. (3) The dinner/pot luck party a a great way to chat and really feel connected to the community around the class and feel like we have a support system going forward. (4) Morgan got to practice diapering and swaddling a baby doll, which was pretty much the cutest thing ever.

OKAY, now I just need to go into labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment