Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve 2009

Last night we celebrated the end of a very positive and change filled 2009 and rang in 2010 in downtown Raleigh with Chrissie and Graham. It was fabulous, complete with a yummy meal at the Raleigh Times (I had chocolate cake in lieu of cocktails), a great view from the Clarion hotel, the downtown "acorn drop" followed by spectacular fireworks and much more. It was awesome to see Raleigh put on such a fun celebration and so many people out and about to celebrate.

Granted, I can't remember the last time I was sober on New Years Eve - it didn't really bother me at all. I still had a great time! Today, however, I am totally exhausted and have accomplished nothing productive.

Hopefully Thriller knows that when midnight hit we were celebrating 2010 as his/her year! Can't wait for something to happen in the next 3 weeks so we can finally meet Thriller!

No comments:

Post a Comment