Sunday, January 17, 2010

Still Waiting ...

At long last I think I might have let go of the obsessive urgency to go into labor.

I have a bad cold and don't feel well ~ although for this weekend my complaints are not pregnancy related but good old fashioned cold related. Being pregnant doesn't seem to be that bad in comparison to my new symptoms AND more importantly I really want to get well before I go into labor. If I go into labor before I get well there is not much I can do about it and I just have to trust that we will make it through. However, got willing a couple more days will do the trick.

Morgan has been amazing, and while I feel terribly guilty about being a bit needy and under the weather he has taken care of my every need - including talking to the doctor today about what over the counter meds I can use for relief, running to the drug store, making a steady supply of hot tea and any other thing I could possibly want.

My mind is also totally GONE. I could not even remember who won a football game I watched yesterday this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment