Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today was not the day ...

Well, I was hopeful. Last night Cooper and Ophelia totally bugged out and would not leave me alone. Ophelia started running into the nursery and meowing frantically all night. They both came into the bathroom and stared at me at the same time while I was taking a bath - Ophelia even jumped up on the edge of the tub. And of course I think started over analyzing everything that was going on inside my body and realized that I was having some mild cramping. We fell asleep to Thriller moving around at a rapid pace and as he/she was hitting me all over I had the slightest glimmer of hope in the back of my mind that maybe it wasn't the baby moving around but rather my uterus moving around.

No such luck.

And then today was my first due date.

And it is Poppy's birthday.

We wanted it to be today.

Maybe tomorrow. Morgan thinks late next week. We'll see ...

I told Thriller not to rush this morning, he/she will be rushed through everything in life, if they need more time - take it! Just don't make me have a c-section or induction, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment